Es Vedrà + Formentera Cruise
The boat excursion Es Vedrà + Formentera takes place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from June to September 30th. Climb aboard a boat along the west coast of the island of Ibiza for a unique experience until you reach the magical islet of Es Vedrà, which holds a host of mysterious legends. Then you will sail to the paradisiacal island of Espalmador where you can snorkel and enjoy a delicious Ibizan paella. Finally you will disembark in Formentera so you can explore the island on your own for a few hours. Don't worry about a thing, food, drinks and snorkeling gear are also included so you can feast your eyes on the incredible seabed!
9:00h San Antonio Port - https://goo.gl/maps/PmY6A378Xngx51Y8A
9:15h Pinet beach - https://goo.gl/maps/2Dj7aEG8fyGSpzEh6 9:30h Xinxó beach - https://goo.gl/maps/c64nF4hDfSMmh5Bg6 10:00h Cala Tarida beach - https://goo.gl/maps/4TxdJLp8V7NuUteV8
19:30h approx - Embarkation from Formentera.
21:00h aprox - Arrival at San Antonio docks and port.
- Excursion round trip by boat through Es Vedrà, visiting S'Espalmador and arriving to Formentera.
- Lunch: Paella prepared on the spot and snacks.
- Drinks - Snorkeling equipment
- Anchoring with a stop for a swim at the island of Espalmador.
1. We will embark in San Antonio and we will skirt the coast until we reach Es Vedra.
2. We will go around Es Vedra and there will be time for a swim while our chef on board prepares an exquisite paella.
3. We set course to Formentera, stoping for a swim in Espalmador and Illetas Beach
4. We disembark in Formentera where you will have a few hours to discover the island from land.
5. Around 19:30 we will embark at the port of La Savina to return to San Antonio.
6. Stop in Es Vedra to enjoy the sunset with snacks and drinks included.
7. Return to San Antonio.