Muchoticket Awards 2014 closed its first edition with a full house in El Hotel Pacha on Friday, May 16th. The heads of Ushuaïa, Pacha and Space were the big winners of the night, climbing up on more than one occasion the stage to collect his prize. A funny plated phonograph which the company Muchoticket wanted to thank the work of these professionals that grow the music industry year after year in Ibiza. Among them were Yann Pissenem, Partner and Director of Ushuaïa and Founder and CEO of Ants; Marta Planells, Director of Pacha Franchise and Santiago Roselló, Space Manager, accompanied all of them for their full team.
Muchoticket night also brought together some of the best promoters of the moment and many of them came back home also with his trophy under his arm. They were: Zoo Project, Ibiza Rocks, Matinée, Cocoon, Solomun and Beautiful People Ibiza, the latter one of the most acclaimed by the public.
Among the list of nominees who took the stage also include the DJ Sebastian Gamboa; Anna Tur, Ibiza Global Radio Director, Andrea Novara, Coordinator of Flower Power; Dwayne Nolan, Digital Media Director; blogger and journalist, Dan Kirwan and manager of the local Zoo Bar, Raúl Madotti, among others.
The special prize of the night went to Cream, whose promoter Nick Ferguson also collected his statuette.
The awards ceremony was enlivened by the house deejay, Joan Ribas, and the voice of the gala was by the sympathetic presenter, Mawi Duran. After the awards were tasting canapés and the party continued at Pacha nightclub.
CATEGORIES AND WINNERS (ON BOLD):
1. Best International Ibiza Image:
Thisprize was for the companywhich project a betterimage ofthe island.
Pacha Franchise. The award was collected by: Marta Planells (Director of Pacha Franchise)
Blue Marlin Ibiza
2. Best Use of New Technologies:This prizewas forthe company that bestand most professionalmadeuseof new technologiessuch asmedia,onlinenetworks orprocesses.
Digital Media. The award was collected by: Dwayne Nolan (Director).
3. Best Use of Social Networks:The nextaward was for the mostprofessional andcustomer-orientedplatforms such astwitter, facebook, youtube orpinterest.
Ants. The award was collected by: Yann Pissenem (Founder and CEO de Ants)
4. Best Ibiza blogger:We dedicated thisaward to thebestbloggerandrelayed the informationabout theIbizaclubber.
dannykayibiza.blogspot.com. The award was collected by: Dan Kirwan (Ibiza blogger and Journalist)
5. Top Publication:
Either on paperor online, thisreward is forthe best publicationof the Island.
Dj Mag ES
Vicious Magazine. The award was collected by: Carlos Jurado (Representative Vicious en Ibiza)
6. Best Radio Ibiza:We givethis award tothe stationachieved abetter position inits last season.
Ibiza Global Radio. The award was collected by: Anna Tur (Director)
Ibiza Sonica Radio
JFK Radio Ibiza
7. Best Website:
This rewardis for thewebsiteor clubpromoter whobrought togethera better design, usability and information.
ushuaiaibiza.com. The award was collected again by: Yann Pissenem (Partner y Artistic Director)
8. Best Revelation Promoter:The next awardwasfor the developerwho despite hisshort careerhad surprisedus the most.
Solomun. The award was collected again by: Marta Planells (Director of Pacha Franchise)
9. Best Trajectory Promoter:
This reward is for the brand which maintain the levelof professionalismover theyears.
Ibiza Rocks. The award was collected by: Alessandra Amiri (Live Events Sales and Promotions Manager)
10. Best Promoter night club outside the circuit club:Not onlythe bigclubsare the framework forthe best parties inIbiza.These are thepromoters of thiskind of partiesthatwere nominated.
Beautiful People. The award was collected by: Toni Garli (CEO)
11. Best Clubber Local:We givethis award to thelocal ofIbizawhich has besttarget the product to thecustomerclubberwevisit.
Zoo Bar. The award was collected by: Raul Madotti (Manager)
12. Best Advertising design (flyers/posters/billboards):
This awardwas forthe best designofbillboards,flyersandposters.
Cocoon. The award was collected by: Ariel Giordano (Promoter)
13. Best paradade:Thispromotional toolhas becomea classicof the island,especially inthe narrowstreets of the portandthe beach of LasSalinas.That is whywe wanted toaward a prizetothe best.
Flower Power. The award was collected by: Andrea Novara (Manager Promotions of Made in Italy and Coordinator Promotions Flower Power)
14. Best Viral Campaign:We gave thisaward for bestmedia campaignusingviralmarketingas the main tool.
Matinée Ibiza. The award was collected by: Jordi Olmos (Director of Matinée Ibiza)
15. Best Campaign "Guerrilla Marketing":We gave thisaward for bestmedia campaignusingguerrillamarketingas the main tool.
Zoo Project. The award was collected by: Gigi Venditi (Manager Zoo Project) y Defex (DJ Zoo Project)
16. Best Dynamics Promotion Team:The location ofpostersand otherpromotional materialis almost as importantas its designor content.So we givethis award.
Ushuaïa Ibiza. The award was collected again by:Yann Pissenem (Partner y Artistic Director)
17. Best Merchandising Job:We gavethis award to thebestdesignrelatedmerchandisingclubbermarket.
Space Ibiza. The award was collected by: Santiago Roselló (Manager)
18. Best Musical Compilation:This awardwas directed to thecompilation albummost playedduringthe previous season. For hismusic, design and marketing.
Café del Mar 2013
Las Tardes en Ibiza 2013. The award was collected by: Sebastián Gamboa (DJ)
Nassau Beach Club Ibiza 2013
19. Best Management Vip Zone:We wanted torewardthe most professionalof whathas alreadybecome oneof the star productsof nightclubsand entertainmentmanagementof the island: theVipsareas.
Pacha Ibiza. The award was collected by: Rafa de Siria (Press Manager Pacha Ibiza)
20. Special Award Muchoticket for Cream.Muchoticketdeliverthis special awardto the company thatwe hadincluded in manyof the categories aboveandwespecial mention.The award was collected by: Nick Fergurson (Promoter of Cream Ibiza).