1. Save money. We guarantee that our prices are the lowest online. Also, you can save money as online tickets are usually around 10€-15€ cheaper than buying them at the club door.
2. Guaranteed entrance. We assure you that you will not have any problem at the door venue. In case of a sold-out event, as you already have your pre-sale tickets you will be granted access.
3. Official tickets. Forget scams and fraudulent tickets. We are official ticket sellers, and our tickets are accepted in all venues.
4. Fast Track entrance. Buying online you will get into the club through a separate and faster access.
5. Cancelation Insurance 360. Add the insurance for only 4,99€ and don’t worry if you can’t make it to an event. We will refund you the FULL amount as long as you let us know with at least 24 hours from the start of the event.
Buying your tickets from Clubtickets is very simple:
1. Add your tickets to the basket and complete the checkout
2. Pay by credit/debit card
3. Find your tickets in your inbox
4. Print your tickets or save the e-ticket on your smartphone
5. Access the venue through the online ticket lane and enjoy your party!
For security reasons, only 6 tickets can be bought at the same time. If you are more than 6 friends, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will inform you how to buy more tickets and if you can apply for group offers.
NO. Buying your tickets with us is simple and fast. We want to make your life easier so we will only ask you for your email address to send you the tickets afterwards.
The Ibiza clubs have a maximum capacity which varies from one to another and some of the most wanted tickets are sold out a few weeks (sometimes months) before the event. As an official ticket seller, if more allocation is released we will add these tickets online at Clubtickets and you’ll be the first to know. Also, you will be able to get “last minute” tickets in our Ibiza Outlet Network once you land on the island. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we let you know our nearest outlet around you.
Most of the venues work with an electronic validation system using a QR Code. You just need to bring your ticket in paper format or your e-ticket saved in your smartphone to be validated at the club door.
If you printed your tickets out and lost them, don’t worry, you can print them again as many times as you need. Important: tickets can only be validated at the door once, after the barcode has been validated, the rest of tickets won’t be allowed in. For this reason, if you have lost the tickets, we’d recommend to attend the event as soon as the party open it’s doors to make sure nobody gets in with your tickets.
Check your spam inbox. Otherwise, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you the confirmation email again.
The printed ticket or the e-ticket downloaded on your smartphone
Docs: Driving Licence with photo, Personal ID Card or Passport.
If the ticket holder name is incorrect or the buyer is unable to attend the event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to change the name.
You must be 18 years or older to enter any club. A few events allow under age accompanied by their parents to join, in that case, this information will be clear in the checkout.
Each venue has its own admission requirements and dress code. We recommend you check them before attending the event. In general, backpacks, professional photo &video cameras are not allowed in most of the venues. Also some events have specific entry requirements. For instance, you will not be allowed to get in some clubs wearing flip flops, sport or swimming clothes.
In general, you will not be allowed to take any food or drink inside the venue.
No, tickets in Ibiza are one entry only. If you leave the venue, you will have to pay another ticket to get in again.
Clubtickets wants to offer you the best experience posible in Ibiza. For this reason, we offer you a series of extra services apart from your tickets, always at a reduced price.
Complements can not be cancelled. The Cancelation Insurance 360 only applies to club tickets. If you had any problem with the complements once in Ibiza, get in touch with us at email@example.com
If you added the Cancelation Insurance 360, you can cancel your tickets 24h before the party starts. To do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the full ticket refund to the same credit/debit card used to buy the tickets in the following 15 working days.
In the unlikely case of cancellation, we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible to inform you how to proceed. If this wasn’t possible, please contact us and we will help you with anything you may need. Clubtickets acts as intermediary between the venue and the buyer, so the cancellation policy depends of each venue.