- Clubtickets Ltd complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- As part of our contractual relationships with our partners (venues, promoters and affiliates) the sharing of your personal information is required in relation to the purchase of tickets from our website or that or our partners. From time to time Clubtickets or our partners may send you information relating to upcoming events, offers, products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted, click the unsubscribe link on any unwanted email or email us at email@example.com. Please type "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you wish to unsubscribe from a partner's mailing this option will be given to you in their correspondence.
- Depending on your selection when you purchase a ticket, your personal information may also be provided to carefully selected third parties that may contact you by post or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services. By consenting to this policy, you are indicating that you are happy for those third parties to contact you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.