Discover the paradisiac beach of Ses Illetes, one of the smallest gems of the Mediterranean, with this tour of Ibiza Sea Cruises.
Departing from the jettys in Figueretas and Playa d'en Bossa in Ibiza, the boat sails to Formentera and after a quick visit to the La Savina Harbour the catamaran anchors in the Natural Park of s'Espalmador and Illetas, where you'll be mesmerized by its turquoise waters. Take in mind that as this is a natural protected reserve, the boat doesn't dock on the island, in anchors in the sea at a certain distance.
In this part of the trip, you'll have free time to swim, have fun with our giant floats, practise snorkel,as well as try water sports like paddle surf, or you can even swim to Ses Illetas if you are fit! At the same time, our expert chef will be cooking a tradicional ibicencan paella with first quality local products and 'showcooking' so you can learn see how it's done! During all the trip drinks are included on board: wine, sangria, beer, soft-drinks and water.
To finish, we take you to La Savina Harbour, where you'll have 3 hours of free time in Formentera, to buy some souvenirs or visit some nearby beaches; finally return to the jettys of Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas.
- Boat Cruise itinerary: Playa d'en Bossa -Espalmador - Puerto de La Savina (Formentera) - Return to Playa d'en Bossa
- Food on board: Paella ibicenca "Show cooking"
- Drinks on board: wine, beer and sangria, soft-drinks and water
- Anchor and swim stop in Espalmador
- Water sports: snorkelling equipment, paddle surf, giant inflatables
- 3 hours of free time in Formentera, returning at 19:00
- Sunny deck and Covered deck with tables
Children (7-12): 30€
Children (0-6): FREE
Figueretas Jetty (in front of Hotel ONE Ibiza): 10:45h
Playa d'en Bossa Jetty (Bar Albatros): 11:00h
Check-in: 30 mins before departure
IMPORTANT: This is a boat trip, the boat anchors 4 hours in the waters of Ses Illetas, it doesn't dock on the island. If you don't or can't swim, you'll have to stay on board during all the swim stop.