Discover the paradisiac island of s'Espalmador, one of the smallest gems of the Mediterranean, with this tour of Ibiza Sea Cruises.
Departing from the jettys in Figueretas and Playa d'en Bossa in Ibiza, the boat sails to Formentera and after a quick visit to the La Savina Harbour and the famous beach of Ses Illetes, the catamaran anchors in the Natural Park of s'Espalmador, where you'll be mesmerized by its turquoise waters.
In this part of the trip, you'll have free time to swim, have fun with our giant floats, practise snorkel,as well as try some water sports like paddle surf. At the same time, our expert chef will be cooking a tradicional ibicencan paella with first quality local products and 'showcooking' so you can learn see how it's done! During all the trip drinks are included on board: wine, sangria, beer, soft-drinks and water.
To finish, we take you to La Savina Harbour, where you'll have 3 hours of free time in Formentera, to buy some souvenirs or visit some nearby beaches; finally return to the jettys of Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas.
- Boat Cruise itinerary: La Savina Harbour, Ses Illetes, s'Espalmador, La Savina Harbour, Ibiza
- Food on board: Paella ibicenca "Show cooking", side salads, bread and fruits
- Drinks on board: wine, beer and sangria, soft-drinks and water*
- Anchor and swim stop in s'Espalmador
- Water sports: snorkelling equipment, paddle surf, giant inflatables
- 3 hours of free time in Formentera, returning at 19:30
- Sunny deck and Covered deck with tables
Children (7-12): 20€
Children (0-6): FREE
Figueretas Jetty (in front of Hotel ONE Ibiza): 10:45h
Playa d'en Bossa Jetty (Bar Albatros): 11:00h
Check-in: 30 mins before departure
* The service of alcoholic drinks on board depends on the COVID restrictions applied at each moment.