The Formentera Experience tour, departing from Playa d'en Bossa and sailing to the turqouise waters of Ses Illetes and Espalmador, taking place every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and, from 16th of June to the 30th of September every day.
The boat anchors in the beach of s'Espalmador, where you'll enjoy a delicious paella cooked on board 'show cooking', as well as spend some free time in this amazing spot, swimming, practising snorkelling & paddle surf, or just relax sunbathing to the Mediterranean sun. During all the trip, drinks are included: beer, sangria, mojitos, soft-drinks.*
After, the tour continue in Formentera, the boat leaves you at La Savina Harbour, where you can enjoy of 5 hours of free time on the island, returining with the last ferry at 22:00.
- 8h Boat cruise departing Playa d'en Bossa to s'Esplamador
- Food on board: paella 'showcooking'
- Drinks on board: beer, sangria, mojito, soft-drinks
- Anchor and swim stop in s'Espalmador
- Water sports: snorkelling equipment, paddle surf, inflatables
- 4 hours free time in Formentera, returning at 22:00 (possibility of returning at 19:30).
Children (7-12): 49€
Children (0-6): Free
Playa d'en Bossa Jetty (Bar Albatros): 12:15
Check-in: 30 mins before departure