Would you like to discover the best and most beautiful spots of Ibiza and Formentera? In this circular route we will visit the natural park of Ses Salines, sail to the magical island of Es Vedra, and then continue to the paradise island of Formentera, visiting the amazing beaches of Ses Illetes and Llevant.
You will enjoy the crystalline waters and the good atmosphere that
characterizes all our excursions. This boat trip leaves every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at
12:30 from the jetty at Playa d'en Bossa.
- Boat Cruise itinerary: Salinas, Es Vedra, Ses Illetes, Llevant La Savina Port
- Food on board: Paella ibicenca "Show cooking", side salads, bread and fruits
- Drinks on board: soft drinks and water, beer and sangria
- Water sports: paddle surf and snorkelling
- Two options: Return directly at 17:00 OR 3h free time in Formentera and return at 20:00
- Coast guided tour
- Marine bottom views & swimming time in clear water
- Sunny Deck
Children (7-12): 20€
Children (0-6): FREE
Playa d'en Bossa: 12:15h
* The service of alcoholic drinks on board depends on the COVID restrictions applied at each moment.