Club RUB Latex Workshop
Sponsored by Radical Rubber!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEPOSIT IS STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE
Learn How to Cut & Construct Latex Clothes.
For £142.50 learn cutting, gluing and constructing - plus all the tricks of the trade.
You will make a apron (three style options, one is fitted), lower-face mask, eye patch and collar.
Glue, thinners and latex supplied as part of the workshop cost.
They are VERY small classes. Book NOW!
This class also teaches repairs, pleats, ruffles, zips, frills, buttons and applique.
You can embellish all the items items. Adding applique eg: lettering, flowers or symbols.
This is great value for money as the cheapest apron I could find was £120!
This course does not teach pattern cutting - however, tips and pointers will be given.
Start times: 1 pm to 6 pm. Arrive 15 minutes prior.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOL KIT!
Please make sure you ALL the items below.
- Rotary cutter (you can order one from me at £20)
- Tape measure
- Ruler (and an extra long ruler is useful)
- Scissors - medium size
- Soft lint-free cloths
- Talcum powder
- Hard plastic wallpaper seam roller
- Safety pin
- White gel pen - (must be 'Gel'. This can be purchased in class)
- Pen and paper (to take notes)
- One or two meters of thin white card. Wallpaper liner will do and it’s only £2 a roll (to make the patterns).
- Pencil and scissor for cutting paper
- Bring two empty glass jars for your thinners and glue.
Any question about bookings email Kim@club-rub.com.
This event is no longer onsale!